The news media has done a great job at driving up the fear and anxiety of everyone across the country. We can only hope and pray that this pandemic gets resolved as quickly as possible and we can resume our lives.
From an HVAC perspective there are several things that can help with indoor air quality:
- Aeroseal to seal your ducts which will prevent airborne particulates from entering.
- Sanitizing your ductwork to kill any potential respiratory irritants.
- Air cleaners to entrap and kill airborne particulates.
- U.V. (ultra violet) the proven killer of mold, mildew, bacteria and viruses.
- And of course use common sense hygiene practices.
If you have any HVAC questions, call me direct at 815-404-4634