Almost every home has one room or one level that suffers comfort due to poor air flow. Most people just live with the problem because they are not aware of any solutions. Fortunately, we have the technology available that can resolve most of these comfort related problems in the vast majority of cases.
There are several common reasons that account for poor airflow:
- Closed volume dampers in the ductwork.
- Dampers that have been buried due to remodeling.
- Improperly designed duct system.
- Inadequate return air system.
Prior to the 2012 energy code for new construction, most homes suffered air loss due to duct leakage (between 25-40% of total capacity).
If your home has rooms that are too cold or hot we can fix most problems with the following:
- Duct Modification – Add cold air returns to reduce static pressure and/or modify the supply system to achieve the proper CFM.
- Zoning – Adding electrically controlled dampers to regulate air flow for each floor or level of your home. We offer a 100% money back guarantee on all zoning systems.
- Aeroseal – Recommended by almost all utility companies across the U.S. Patent design process that seals duct leakage between 93-98%.