New Air Conditioner Sales
At Official Heating & Cooling, our full-time sales engineers have over 50 years combined experience designing and installing HVAC equipment.
Our 5 step process ensures that your air conditioner is sized correctly for your home and that it will provide decades of trouble-free operation.
5 Step Process
- Measure and inspect your old system.
- We calculate the square footage of your house.
- Measurements and other data are computed to determine your HVAC loads & equipment sizes.
- We will show you real-world operating costs for different efficiency units as well as our low installed prices!
- We work with you and answer any questions you may have. And this is to make sure we come up with the best possible HVAC system for your budget and situation.
All of our installers are seasoned veterans who take pride in their work. We use drop cloths to protect all floors and we remove all old equipment and debris from the job site.
As a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer in Northern Illinois, we focus on home cooling products and systems that work right the first time. When we sell Carrier central air conditioning products, we are confident we can provide the best comfort, lowest operating cost, and longest service life. In addition, Carrier offers some of the cooling industry’s best air conditioner warranties and cash back rewards. We are happy to perform central air conditioning system evaluations in your Chicagoland home and provide a home comfort solution designed for you.
We also perform a Manual J Load calculation on every job. This makes sure your air conditioning equipment is the proper size that your home requires.
The Best Carrier Air Conditioner?
The Infinity! It’s Carrier’s top central air conditioner. It has an inverter compressor, providing the best in comfort and dehumidification.